SUBHAN KHAN

SUBHAN KHAN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

fekiga6542@bitflirt.com

24 ก.ย. 2569 14:49 #101

Thinking of consistently foreclosures in florida on the agenda limited if it is bill-paying time? Will them appear to be any take-home pay shrinks plus every single payment evolves astronomically? iptv ireland

103.75.245.231

SUBHAN KHAN

SUBHAN KHAN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

fekiga6542@bitflirt.com

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

24 ก.ย. 2569 15:05 #102

But the unimaginative writers couldn’t be bothered to work out a plot consistent with the all the rest of the Star Trek collection. sunwinsun.win

103.75.245.231

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

26 ก.ย. 2569 14:23 #103

Substantially, the post is really the sweetest on that worthw hile topic. I match in with your conclusions and definitely will thirstily look forward to your next updates. Saying thanks will certainly not simply be acceptable, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. I will certainly at once grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any kind of updates. Very good work and much success in your business efforts! The Sen

116.206.64.78

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

edopim1 edopim1

edopim1 edopim1

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jedopim177@othao.com

26 ก.ย. 2569 15:04 #104

Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. Dunearn House

116.206.64.78

edopim1 edopim1

edopim1 edopim1

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jedopim177@othao.com

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

26 ก.ย. 2569 15:12 #105

What your stating is totally accurate. I know that everyone need to say the similar issue, but I just think that you set it in a way that all of us can recognize. I also really like the images you put in the following. They match so nicely with what youre hoping to say. Im certain youll achieve so many people today with what youve got to say. Aurea

116.206.64.78

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

ameen ansari

ameen ansari

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kicog78867@rencr.com

26 ก.ย. 2569 15:15 #106

This was an incredible post. Really loved studying your site post. Your data was very informative and helpful. I think you’ll proceed posting and updating frequently. Looking forward to your subsequent one. The Hillshore

116.206.64.78

ameen ansari

ameen ansari

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kicog78867@rencr.com

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

26 ก.ย. 2569 15:46 #107

This approach is visually really most suitable. Every single one of microscopic highlights are intended by means of a number of heritage skills. I recommend the software quite a lot TMW Maxwell

116.206.64.78

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

26 ก.ย. 2569 16:34 #108

Good day very nice website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally…I am glad to seek out so many helpful info right here in the submit, we want develop more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. ดูหนัง

116.206.64.78

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

qw

qw

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

khaliqansariseo69@gmail.com

26 ก.ย. 2569 17:42 #109

Some truly nice stuff on this website , I it. The Robertson Opus

116.206.64.78

qw

qw

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

khaliqansariseo69@gmail.com

SUBHAN KHAN

SUBHAN KHAN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vidava7594@hapied.com

26 ก.ย. 2569 20:44 #110

Some truly wonderful articles on this website , appreciate it for contribution. 8@BT

116.206.64.78

SUBHAN KHAN

SUBHAN KHAN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vidava7594@hapied.com

SUBHAN KHAN

SUBHAN KHAN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vidava7594@hapied.com

26 ก.ย. 2569 22:15 #111

I like what you guys are doing. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys. I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my web site. Solano Grand

153.117.45.26

SUBHAN KHAN

SUBHAN KHAN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vidava7594@hapied.com

ameen ansari

ameen ansari

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

fomibaj808@moondyal.com

27 ก.ย. 2569 14:26 #112

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. slot online

116.206.66.173

ameen ansari

ameen ansari

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

fomibaj808@moondyal.com

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

27 ก.ย. 2569 15:13 #113

An impressive share, I merely given this onto a colleague who had been doing a small analysis within this. And that he actually bought me breakfast since I discovered it for him.. smile. So ok, i’ll reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending time to talk about this, I’m strongly about this and love reading regarding this topic. If you can, as you grow expertise, would you mind updating your website with more details? It is extremely of great help for me. Massive thumb up for this text! 게임 주소모음

116.206.66.173

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

edopim1 edopim1

edopim1 edopim1

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jedopim177@othao.com

27 ก.ย. 2569 18:58 #114

There is noticeably big money to comprehend this. I assume you have made particular nice points in features also. 카지노사이트

116.206.66.173

edopim1 edopim1

edopim1 edopim1

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jedopim177@othao.com

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

27 ก.ย. 2569 19:26 #115

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything such as this prior to. So nice to get somebody by original thoughts on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this amazing site is one thing that is required on the net, someone with some originality. beneficial job for bringing a new challenge towards net! 강남풀싸롱 질문사항

116.206.66.173

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

S DXFQWDS ARFVSDTGV

S DXFQWDS ARFVSDTGV

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

liwore2350@kwalah.com

28 ก.ย. 2569 13:30 #116

This web site may be a walk-through it really is the knowledge you wished in regards to this and didn’t know who need to. Glimpse here, and you’ll certainly discover it. 보증업체 추천

103.75.245.70

S DXFQWDS ARFVSDTGV

S DXFQWDS ARFVSDTGV

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

liwore2350@kwalah.com

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

28 ก.ย. 2569 15:04 #117

That is it's wise that you ideal research before generating. You possibly can build significantly better post therefore. 먹튀 신고

103.75.245.70

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

28 ก.ย. 2569 15:53 #118

This approach can be how it looks genuinely the most appropriate. Every one involving minute best parts are generally planned with many customs knowledge. I propose it rather a lot. 슈가 러쉬 무료체험

103.75.245.70

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

28 ก.ย. 2569 16:38 #119

I must say that it is a superb post..Really we are impressed out of this post….the one who create this post it had been an amazing human. I put one of the links to your blog inside my site, we do hope you don’t mind? 먹튀 확인

103.75.245.70

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

ameen ansari

ameen ansari

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kicog78867@rencr.com

28 ก.ย. 2569 19:36 #120

Can I say that of a relief to locate somebody who in fact knows what theyre dealing with online. You definitely discover how to bring a worry to light and make it crucial. Lots more people must check this out and see why side on the story. I cant believe youre no more well-liked when you undoubtedly provide the gift. 浮気調査 神奈川県

103.75.245.70

ameen ansari

ameen ansari

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kicog78867@rencr.com

Khaliq Ansarii

Khaliq Ansarii

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

khaliqansariseo69@gmail.com

28 ก.ย. 2569 19:44 #121

Great post. I am a regular visitor of your web site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. I will be a frequent visitor for a really long time. Mia Khalifa Bra Size

103.75.245.70

Khaliq Ansarii

Khaliq Ansarii

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

khaliqansariseo69@gmail.com

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

29 ก.ย. 2569 16:51 #122

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase. ดูหนังเอ็กซ์.live

103.75.246.217

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

29 ก.ย. 2569 20:15 #123

me and my dad always love to ride motorcycles, we also have a motorcycle shop at home.. hdhubforyou movies

103.75.246.217

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

S DXFQWDS ARFVSDTGV

S DXFQWDS ARFVSDTGV

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

liwore2350@kwalah.com

30 ก.ย. 2569 15:54 #124

That is the best blog for anybody who wants to search out out about this topic. You realize so much its virtually onerous to argue with you (not that I actually would want&hellip;HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just nice! <a href="https://www.fskhub.com/">togel online</a>

103.75.247.135

S DXFQWDS ARFVSDTGV

S DXFQWDS ARFVSDTGV

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

liwore2350@kwalah.com

Khaliq Ansarii

Khaliq Ansarii

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

khaliqansariseo69@gmail.com

30 ก.ย. 2569 16:12 #125

That's why a good idea is that you must correlated go through earlier than establishing. You can easily print significantly better put in with this. slot gacor

103.75.247.135

Khaliq Ansarii

Khaliq Ansarii

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

khaliqansariseo69@gmail.com

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

30 ก.ย. 2569 18:02 #126

I&rsquo;m not certain the place you are getting your information, however great topic. I must spend a while learning more or working out more. Thank you for magnificent info I was searching for this info for my mission. slot88

103.75.247.135

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

1 ต.ค. 2569 15:01 #127

Which can be what's more a very good put in which definitely enjoyed exploring. A possibility per day which we accommodate the opportunity to understand a single thing. data hk

116.206.64.40

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

1 ต.ค. 2569 15:39 #128

I would like to add if you do not now have an insurance policy or you do not belong to any group insurance, you could possibly well make use of seeking the aid of a health insurance broker. Self-employed or individuals with medical conditions normally seek the help of an health insurance broker. Thanks for your post. prediksi totomacau

116.206.64.40

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

SUBHAN KHAN

SUBHAN KHAN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vidava7594@hapied.com

1 ต.ค. 2569 15:42 #129

Yfter all thats enounced and done I m curious to have word the amount of peoples truly realise the writer has merely revealed. Thanks. situs togel

116.206.64.40

SUBHAN KHAN

SUBHAN KHAN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vidava7594@hapied.com

Khaliq Ansarii

Khaliq Ansarii

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

khaliqansariseo69@gmail.com

1 ต.ค. 2569 17:17 #130

This is exactly each an awesome content and articles document really quite quite beloved reading. This isn't on daily basis i feature capability to work out a huge concern. IndoCair Login

116.206.64.40

Khaliq Ansarii

Khaliq Ansarii

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

khaliqansariseo69@gmail.com

Khaliq Ansarii

Khaliq Ansarii

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

khaliqansariseo69@gmail.com

1 ต.ค. 2569 18:43 #131

부산출장마사지 셀럽의 코스별 가격과 예약 방법을 확인하세요. 해운대&middot;서면&middot;광안리&middot;동래 등 지역별 방문 가능 여부, 예상 도착 시간, 선입금 없는 현장 결제와 자택&middot;호텔 이용 안내를 제공합니다. 부산출장마사지

116.206.64.40

Khaliq Ansarii

Khaliq Ansarii

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

khaliqansariseo69@gmail.com

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

1 ต.ค. 2569 19:39 #132

i would like to replace our bathroom lighting with light emitting diodes to save electricity; High split Shorts

116.206.64.40

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

SUBHAN KHAN

SUBHAN KHAN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vidava7594@hapied.com

1 ต.ค. 2569 19:47 #133

Thank you for another great post. Where else may anyone get that type of information in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such info. https://daily.dev/posts/my-3-step-payday-review-the-truth-about-the-3-step-cash-page-system-5qgsnokv

116.206.64.40

SUBHAN KHAN

SUBHAN KHAN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vidava7594@hapied.com

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

3 ต.ค. 2569 15:12 #134

야코레드 관련 정보를 찾는 분들을 위한 안내입니다. 링크와 문서의 출처, 업데이트 시점, 이미지&middot;후기 비교 기준과 모바일 이용 방법을 확인하고, 자주 묻는 질문에서 필요한 답변을 찾아보세요. 야코레드

116.206.64.24

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

3 ต.ค. 2569 15:27 #135

팔팔정의 성분과 50mg&middot;100mg 함량 차이, 처방 상담 전 확인사항, 복용 시 주의할 약물과 부작용을 알아보세요. 가격 문의 항목과 자주 묻는 질문까지 한곳에 정리했습니다. 팔팔정

116.206.64.24

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

Khaliq Ansarii

Khaliq Ansarii

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

khaliqansariseo69@gmail.com

3 ต.ค. 2569 18:50 #136

Swiftly this web site can irrefutably become popular between almost all blogging and site-building folks, because thorough posts or perhaps critiques. 주소 바로가기

116.206.64.24

Khaliq Ansarii

Khaliq Ansarii

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

khaliqansariseo69@gmail.com

tixide4 tixide4

tixide4 tixide4

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

tixide4587@gicont.com

3 ต.ค. 2569 20:04 #137

해운대호빠 방문을 준비하는 분들을 위한 이용 안내. 가격 구성과 추가 비용, 공간 분위기, 예약 절차, 해운대역&middot;중동&middot;우동&middot;센텀시티 이동 시 확인사항과 자주 묻는 질문을 한눈에 살펴보세요. 해운대호빠

116.206.64.24

tixide4 tixide4

tixide4 tixide4

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

tixide4587@gicont.com

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

4 ต.ค. 2569 15:25 #138

Many thanks for creating the effort to discuss this, I feel strongly about this and like studying a great deal more on this topic. If feasible, as you gain knowledge, would you mind updating your webpage with a great deal more details? It&rsquo;s really helpful for me. Rezzie Air

116.206.64.172

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

4 ต.ค. 2569 16:51 #139

Chances are you&rsquo;ll even uncover a solution admirer for there are actually changes inside your like daily life and really like of everyday living &ndash; you have certainly not dreamed of, all without excessive effort in your portion! situs togel

116.206.64.172

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

4 ต.ค. 2569 18:56 #140

Crucial online marketing you just it applies seek before submission. It will probably be simple and easy to jot down advanced write-up which. alexistogel bola

116.206.64.172

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

4 ต.ค. 2569 19:03 #141

The following is found 100 % most suitable. Every one of small-scale aspects are written and wide range of past recognizing. I want it plenty. https://superapinaga.net

116.206.64.172

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

4 ต.ค. 2569 23:06 #142

We prefer your present post. It may be excellent to see anybody clarify within phrases with the cardio together with lucidity with this crucial concern may be rapidly observed. 먹튀폴리스

116.206.64.172

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

edopim1 edopim1

edopim1 edopim1

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jedopim177@othao.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 14:07 #143

I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. ksplay88

103.75.245.216

edopim1 edopim1

edopim1 edopim1

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jedopim177@othao.com

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 14:26 #144

Good luck getting people behind this one. Though you make some VERY fascinating points, youre going to have to do more than bring up a few things that may be different than what weve already heard. What are trying to say here? What do you want us to think? It seems like you cant really get behind a unique thought. Anyway, thats just my opinion. Al Nahda Escorts

103.75.245.216

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 15:36 #145

Can I simply say what a aid to find someone who actually knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know how one can bring an issue to gentle and make it important. More individuals need to learn this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre not more well-liked since you definitely have the gift. Al Barsha Escorts

103.75.245.216

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 16:07 #146

Many thanks for making the effort to discuss this, I feel strongly about this and like learning a great deal more on this subject. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your website with a great deal more info? It&rsquo;s extremely helpful for me. muha meds disposable

103.75.245.216

Asim Khatri

Asim Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

02pwztr7o3@mkzaso.com

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 17:09 #147

Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren&rsquo;t loading properly. I&rsquo;m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I&rsquo;ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results. beste iptv

103.75.245.216

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 18:33 #148

grand central stations are really built with some great architectural design, they are very impressive* หวย24

103.75.245.216

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 18:49 #149

제주출장마사지 셀럽의 코스와 가격, 방문 예약 방법을 확인하세요. 제주시&middot;서귀포시&middot;애월&middot;중문 등 지역별 상담과 숙소 출입, 예상 도착 시간, 제주출장안마 현장 결제 기준을 안내합니다. 제주출장마사지

103.75.245.216

Azhar Khatri

Azhar Khatri

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

azharkhatri234@gmail.com

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

5 ต.ค. 2569 19:24 #150

광주출장마사지 셀럽의 코스별 가격과 예약 방법을 확인하세요. 상무지구&middot;수완지구&middot;첨단 등 광주 지역 방문 상담부터 광주출장안마 이용 시 도착 시간, 현장 결제, 숙소 방문 확인 사항까지 안내합니다. 광주출장마사지

103.75.245.216

SADIQ HUSSAIN

SADIQ HUSSAIN

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

retase8589@nongnue.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้